26/05/2012

I'm weak

  Games Workshop finally officialized the flyers.
I won't speak about the Nécrons flying crescents, they're well drawn and effective. Moreover, their profile already existed in their codex. Whereas the two other are completely new !


Games Workshop StomTalon
  Let's start with the "StomTalon", junior of a long series of flying bricks machines with a very angular design conceived for Space Marines.

  The reactions were unanimous: this is the ugliest plane Games made for the Space Marines !

  After reflexion, this very particular design isn't this shocking. I don't have the kit in hand yet but be sure that the Doom Angels will get a StormTalon in the next months.

  It should be noted that this is the first Space Marine machine with official rules having a "ceramite shielding".



Games Workshop Krama Bomba
  Let us continue with the flyer of the year: the one created for the orks.

  I'm completly f-a-n about this one. The kit is one piece of art !

  I am and remain a Space Marine player, Gork and Mork prohibited me to play Ork. But I must buy this kit to assemble a Krama Bomba. 

  Just for the pleasure of painting a figurine that one can qualify as a "true piece of art".

No comments:

Post a Comment