Armorcast Warhound #1 - 12

Now I'm done with the banner support on the mega bolter, I wandered on the net.
And I saw this heavily modified warhound.
The amount of details added onthis titan is impressive and it gave me ideas.
One Games Workshop barrel cuted in half, some plastic card later, et voilĂ .


Armorcast Warhound #1 - 11

I was productive this week. 

First : magnets under the right foot are done ! 
Three 5 mm magnets will help to keep the warhound up, while I didn't decide what I'll do under the left foot.

Then, I added some banners.
And that didn't fit.
At all.

I decided to cut the width by half, and to keep the pointy one.

Problem was, with the new width, banners didn't fit under the Mega Bolter anymore.

I decided to add some protection
to the underside. 

Slowly and very carefully, I removed enough resin to allow the new 85 x 4 mm plastic card part to fit in.

It's thickness is only .3mm, which isn't enough.
I'll try with a .75mm and I hope the result will be better.


Armorcast Warhound #1 - 10

Hello everybody, I'm back.
Sorry for the delay, seems my last post didn't on the right blog, 
and I hadn't the internet nor the PC for a long time so... I'm sorry for this delay.

Good news are good : I'm back on tracks for the warhound.

Both arms and rear alimentation and command racks are done.
It took me time, try and error, do and undo...
But it's finally done.

I magnetised all the panels, to make it easy to remove and transport.