22/08/2011

Red's Corps

  Today, I'd like to intriduce the blog from somebody who completely changed my perception of mini's weathring process.

Red's Vindicator
  Maybe did you already have seen his Red Scorpions army, on Games Workshop or World Forging websites. 
  But did you know that before presenting figurines with such an impact, those weren't so amazing?
The proof in this post.

  I recommend the Red Corps blog, first blog on Red Scorpions, with photographs which abound of ideas and of provided articles.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Aarghal!

    Am I still in for the end of the world challenge?!

    I'll be giving you a return shout out at some stage but having the week off from the blogging while I regenerate.

    Thanks mate, It makes me happy to see that you have gotten some ideas from my weathering processes.

    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. The End of The World Challenge restarts on semtember, at the end of the second week.

    You still have time to take a picture... when you aren't in interview with Games Workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I will!

    I will have them all on my board for you, plus I think the Contemptor Dreadnought as my first addition.

    ReplyDelete