25/07/2011

[War Machines] Knight Paladin (Part 3)

  Now that the Titan is ready, all the parts were pre-painted with an airbrush.

  This alloxed me to have a perfect black and white base for painting.
  After many, many peinting hours, I can erect the Titan for the first time. \o/
And now, weathring.
   Guitar strings can be usefull!
 I finally added two banners and a poor cultist...

(You can see on this picture all the work I done on the shoulder).
  300 hours of work, but it was worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Trust me, it was well worth the time spent. I think you did an incredible job of painting this Knight. You've given me a lot of inspiration to try hard with mine to get it to the same level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx a lot. I have three other knghts in stock and I'll try to make a job as good as I made on this one

    ReplyDelete