18/07/2011

[Elite] Ironclad


  I'm proud to present my first "real" Ironclad dreadnought: Neron. Based on the Games Workshop Ironclad dreanought kit which can be described as "squary, ugly and... essential".


  Because I wasn't satisfied with the GW arms, I bought another one from Forge World. And it rocks.

  But I had a little problem: the Forge arm doesn't have a heavy flammer on it. This is why I modified the left front down side to integrate a heavy flammer.

  I added a Dark Angel light and purification seals on the front side, and an imperial eagle on the top.
The bolters aren't modified.

   Even if the snapshot isn't good enough, I can tell you that I worked hard on this mini and it may one of the best Doom Angel I ever painted. ^^

  As you can see on the rear view, I made weathering on all sides. Even the Forge World arm was damaged!

  And if you have good eyes, you can see a reference to the Great Provider...

No comments:

Post a Comment