16/04/2011

[HQ] Archivists

    In 2009, my first HQ choice was a librarian in terminator armor. He was wainting in the darkness since I started to play 40k and I really wanted to paint him.

   The armor was painted in Orkhide Shade because I don't want to have an army with as many colors as functions. The Doom Angels are one and stay like this. The blue color was limited to the left paldron and the psychic protection.

   After some games, this mini was replaced by a chaplain, then by the captain Tavern my favorite.
   In 2011, Archibald is back on the battle field! He has losed some weight and his terminator armor.

   Like the first time I didn't paint his armor in blue. But this time, I modified the mini. The left arm was changed for a plastic one, with a DeathWing paldron.

   I added a flying skull because Archibals is an HQ choice.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see an old school Librarian getting some love and being put on the table... even if he has shed his termie armour for something more lightweight.

    Ron, From the Warp

    ReplyDelete