25/04/2011

[Elite] Terminators

   Preparing your army for a tournament can bring a mini back to paint. For exemple, I finally painted a banner for my terminator sergent. And I prepared a terminator equiped with a chainfist and a storm bolter.

   For memory, Doom Angels are descendants of Dark Angels. However, for dark reasons related to their foundation, the armours all are painted in Orkhide Shade. Even for the sections of terminators (from DeathWing) or of motor bike (from RavenWing). That also enables me to play them in count-have  vanilla space marines.

    I started these terminators... two years ago! And one of them is my "Precious". When I saw the Space Wolves Terminator's assault canon, I really wanted to have one.
   But how could I include a Space Wolves gun in a Dark Angel army? With a DeathWatch Terminator! ^^
   This allowed me to include this amazing plastic piece of a gun. An I have to say that I'm pretty proud with the painting work I done on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment