16/09/2013

Plan. To know where to go.


My major problem, apart from the volume of minis in stock, is to plan painting. Not that I don't like painting minis. But I don't know anything more frustrating than spending hours on a mini to see it waiting on the shelf. For a long time. A very a long time.

This is why I prepare, plan, anticipate and try as much as possible to stick to my painting planning. It runs over one year, from September to July, August being booked by vacancies, family and Med Tour. And this year, I set the red line : to mount and renew, a 100% Deathwing army for the Med Tour 2014.

3k Dark Angels army, Work in Progress…
In order to motivate myslef, I started by leaving the figurines out of the shelfs. I disposed the army on a plate, with empty bases for the missing terminators, in the center of the "Holly Hobby room". Permanent recall of the objective to be reached…

To mount and renew. My first Dark Angels appeared in 2008, the color diagram changed since. This is why I decided to renew all my 4k+ points DA army...

No comments:

Post a Comment