06/05/2011

[Transport] Rhino

   The first vehicule I painted for my Doom Angels was a Rhino.

    Rhinos have a large and flat top. Which is perfect when you want to paint a symbol or an icon.

   First step to paint a freehand is to prepare your drawing with some Space Wolf Grey paint.
   I don't use this color and it's perfect when you want to put some Fondation color on it: it doesn't appear anymore.
   Paint your icon/symbol/whatever you want.

   Then, you can start the big painting work, and finish the completions on your free hand.

    I chosed to add painting an real damages to the rhino. I can't stand the "out-of-factory" painting work. I need my vehicules to suffer on the battlefield!

    As you can see on the front, I pacaed a Dark Angel symbol on the left. It will be replaced by an icon from the Drop Pod set on next vehicules (I hadn't one already).

   The left door is a Forge World one, the pther parts of the set will be used on a Razorback.

No comments:

Post a Comment