21/07/2013

Dark Vengeance part. 1 : terminators - WiP 3

  I'm late. Real life problems don't allow enough time to paint, and I'm in a hurry to get my 3k Dark Angels army for the Med Tour Apocalypse (10 & 11 august 2013).

Two Deathwing Knights are almost ready, three more to go. Metallics aren't done, neither their faces.

Two tacticals terminators are done, third one's waiting.

  Being in a hurry, I decided to change my painting technics. Before, I painted all the bases and metalics, then all the highligths and finally the shades. Too long.
  Now, I start with the darkest color, paint bases, shades & highlights. I repeat this operation till I finishes with the brightest one. Then comes the metallic.This method allows me to reduce the painting zones ans helps to "read" the mini while painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment