02/12/2012

Dark Angels Rhino - Repaint

  I began painting Doom Angels in August, 2008, and then rarely left since. And in four years of regular work, my painture level improved little by little. To the point that the difference of paint between the first ones and the last painted vehicles is really visible. And I don't speak about the Space Marines...

  I had two solutions: leave the army as is, or throw me in the rafraichissement of all the Dark Angels figurines already painted. Although having two big projects to be launched, I dashed into an all the army re-painting .

And the first "victim" of this update is the old Rhino.


Repaint ? Check !


For those who not one not seen in its version of origin, follow this link.

The modifications are minor but have a real visual impact:
- Addition of a black sign to the left with the Dark Angels "1"
- Highlights remade in very clear green to catch the volumes
- Reds are redone, as well as lenses
- Addition of exhaust gas traces
- reinforcement of the oxidation and the weathring.

The whole work takes a few hours and restores all its charm to the rhino.

No comments:

Post a Comment