10/09/2012

StormTalon WiP (1)


Back to our Holly Hobby. And it's difficult, if not laborious.  
  Although the second Titan Knight painting work isn't finished, I started one of the last Space Marines kits: the StormTalon.

  This kit is superb, with instructions you have to follow from A to Z. -Even if I did, I made a mistake. I mounted (and glued!) some parts the wrong way. FUUUU...-
  Council: start with an unglued mounting before all. And think the painting order before gluing anything.

  I mounted the cab and the driver separately from the main "flyer"body. This allowed me to paint cockpit in details.

All this painting work is hidden by the canopy. But it is painted.

Details visible on the side:
-addition of a RavenWing's symbol.
-magnets for weapons systems.

No comments:

Post a Comment