31/12/2011

Challenge of the End of the world: who made it?

  We are on December 31, 2011 and I can draw up the assessment of the Challenge launched on January 8 of the same year. I started it, and I'll be the only one to finish this Challenge…. Bloodytiti disappeared in the warp and Tunio couldn't finish its 3000 points Nécron. A late codex literally exploded the number of figurines to paint...
Almost...
  I didn't leave this Challenge unscathed either. I had to supress the captain's command section. Instead, I painted a table and some decorations. Despite everything, I' succeeded in carrying my Dark Angels army at 3000 points. \o/
Click to enlarge, it's a BIG picture
  The 3000 points are reached without the Titan knight, which is a creation (exhausted since) from the founder of Blight Wheels. For 2012, I'd like to ppaint a second knight and a Fellblade, but that will depend on the real life and its risks…

No comments:

Post a Comment