12/06/2011

WaterGun - June 11

This Saturday took place the monthly meeting of the WaterGun association.
With the menu, a 1500pts game and a 2x1000pts game.

I' started by facing Mallarky's Thousand Sons.
Classical scenario: table quarter and annihilation. 

   The game was very brief. Between his AP3 weapons and my dices with only 2 faces (1 and 2), I was properly turned over.

   However, the game was pleasant, my adversary being as surprised as me of my lack of chance… 
Nounours bringed he's three Nurgle Daemon princes.

   Second game in alliance, 2x1000pts.
Confrontation between Doom Angels & Thousand Sounds vs. Blood Angels (Co of Dead) & White Scars.

   It was epic! The White Scars were completly destroyed during the shooting times, while the Company of Death survived a storm of balls.

   Both Death Company dreadnoughts, delivered by Drop Pod (in our lines!) during the first turn gave us something to fight during all the game!

   We finally overcame the Blood Angels and their allies after having come very close to a catastrophe with these cursed dreadnoughts…

No comments:

Post a Comment